GREETINGS FROM HOT DOG BEACH

Lale Westvind's stuff. hmmmm

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Part 4 of evilsymbols...what is going on? stream of conscious right? having a sketch book is liking keeping all of your used toiet paper in a little box, that's so gross.


AND TODAY BEING SATURDAY! i'm at SPX, i dont have a table because it filled up before i knew what was happening, but im nominated for two ignatz awards, and i'm really excited about that, so i'm gonna' drive down with my good buddy alex lake and make a silly weekend of it, maybe i can convince people that my comics are worth voting for, maybe i can get a free beer, maybe i can sell some comics, maybe i can give some away, maybe i can make some great trades,  if you're there right now and you're talking to me or watching me walk around in a shirt printed with hot dogs then know that i am so happy to be there and i hope you're having a really wonderful time and you should tap me on the shoulder and ask me for one of my comics, maybe threaten to kick me in the shins if i don't give you one for free. I just printed up more hotdog beach 2's and  everyone should check it out!

CHECK IT OUT!! ITS GOT A WILD COVER!